Rapture

paramedicmike

If the CDC is warning that we should prepare for a zombie apocalypse, what are your contingency and emergency response plans for the Rapture?

I must borrow from the bumper stickers that say "In case of rapture, this car will be unmanned". First off, I'd look for moving no driver vehicles, then look to the skies for falling aircraft!

Here's a question for you all, though... If the CDC is warning that we should prepare for a zombie apocalypse, what are your contingency and emergency response plans for the Rapture? I'm not worried, I won't be here after the rapture. :thumbsup:

Given that many people in this country claim to be Christian yet lead decidedly un-Christian like lives I think there will be plenty around to throw at the zombies as a protective measure.

Wait a moment, please?

Did Camping make the earlier pronouncement for 1994, or 1984? I thought I read he made the prediction for 1984?

Harold Camping made the prediction for 1994.

George Orwell made his predictions in the book, "1984".

I'm kind of glad that his prediction was wrong, as this would have been my first Rapture, and I had no idea what I should wear...

Man! People are making 'rapture jokes' like there's no tomorrow!

*Edited to fix grammatical errors*

Edited by Lone Star