Rapture

paramedicmike

I'm here too. Fine with me- I wouldn't know anyone who would be "chosen" anyway... LOL

From a friend-

He was planning on making piles of clothes and laying them out all over the neighborhood just for fun, to see some folks get really nervous. I love that guy...

• Like 2

From what I've read, those of us that are 'left behind' are the ones that are condemned to Hell.....looks like I'm going to have LOTS of company!

:thumbsup::icecream::whistle::punk::dj:B)

Kinda makes me wonder how many million dollars the "REV" spent on all the bill boards and pamphlets to pass out to nonbelievers.

Then you got to wonder how many church of the airwaves parishioners he stole their life savings to fund it.

Seen one california crackpot seen em all :devilish:

• Like 1

Kinda makes me wonder how many million dollars the "REV" spent on all the bill boards and pamphlets to pass out to nonbelievers.

Then you got to wonder how many church of the airwaves parishioners he stole their life savings to fund it.

You KNOW there's going to be a whole boat load of people who are extremely pissed off (not to mention broke as hell) today! And where is this 'Reverand' anyway?

It's probably a good thing that it didn't happen; this was my first Rapture, and I had no idea what to wear!!

Rapture ?

Dang I thought that was rupture, and so I should have worn my nomex instead of my brace.

Maybe next time I will get it right.

Charles Manson, (who incidentally applied for a credit card while in jail under the name of Jesus Christ, and listed his profession as: Savior)

Reverand Jim Jones

Reverand Marshall Applewhite

Reverand Harold Camping

We were sorta wondering if the rapture sorta went from timezone to timezone?

I mean, i like the fact that i see the next day before ou guys but i'd rather not beat you to the end of the world.

Did someone tell his reverend charactor that april was last month?