Suit hired...

celticcare

congrats again scotty you will do fine and you two make a beautiful couple..........................cant wait for the wedding pics

congrats again scotty you will do fine and you two make a beautiful couple..........................cant wait for the wedding pics

Resistance is futile lone but can't wait. Just over 2 weeks to go. Just trying to finish paying the last bits. Wedding license is 122 bucks YIKES!

Excited for you too Brother...If you bring all of the kindness and passion to your relationship, as I know you will, that you bring to EMS, life will be a breeze...

Good luck....

Dwayne

As one who is on the way to 27 years of marriage, welcome to the club! My two cents...believe in the "'til death do you part". It will serve you well.

And, my husband's philosophy on marriage (what makes it work?)..."whatever the wife wants".

:wave:

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

Toni

• 2 weeks later...

Till death do you part? My wife slays me every day. After 23 years she still takes my breath away!

You guys are a beautiful couple. Congratulations!

...My two cents...believe in the "'til death do you part". It will serve you well....

This is the only part I disagree with. The whole, "You must stay together no matter what happens" puts so much pressure on young relationships.

I believe just the opposite. If you decide right away that you will leave when you become unhappy, with no way to fix it, then you tend to focus on the everyday joys, and the reasons to stay, instead of becoming focused on the reasons not to leave. Different mind set I think..

25 years here and am still so amazingly happy to be married that it's ridiculous. Ignore the old foggies that tell you how much work marriage is...It should be funny, and sexy, and erotic, and warm, and empowering...and every now and then it should be a little bit of work. If you find yourself spending more time working on your marriage than you spend practing making babies...stop what you're doing, take a look at what's broken, and fix it. Then go back to having fun... :-)

You have the opportunity to get bogged down, complacent, and bored, like most do. Or you can choose to celebrate the act of being alive, every day, with your best friend. There really is a choice, and you have the power to choose either.

You'll do great Brother, though it kinda pisses me off that this whole marriage thing is distracting you from posting...You really need to readjust your priorities...

Dwayne

Congrats Scotty! Sorry I jumped on this late, sometimes I just miss shit as I get older ( yeah, that's it).

TC, I've been married 27 years and have a different spin on the "whatever the wife wants" line. I prefer to say, " I can do whatever I want, as long as it's ok with the wife".

Love it, Jake! The other thing I forgot to say is that we take to heart the "til death do us part". I'm the one who cooks for him and puts his vitamins in the little holder... :turned:

• Like 1