Suit hired...

celticcare

As one who was turned down by the first one he asked to marry him, a 9 Year Engagement with no marrage to the second, and "steady" from 1989 with the current (NOT married!), just ignore me about relationships commentary, after I simply wish the two of you much happiness and success in married life!

This is the only part I disagree with. The whole, "You must stay together no matter what happens" puts so much pressure on young relationships.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't believe that you must stay together no matter what happens.

You beat me. I'm gone.

You cheat on me. I'm gone.

You do me wrong. I'm gone.

I just think that for the other things, most of it can be worked out. And, it's the "'til death do us part" part that reminds me of the vows we gave before God and our family/friends.

Of course, I would never hold it against anyone else who decides that they couldn't work things out. Just don't expect me to attend another wedding where the same vows are said again. :P

Side note, through all the ups and downs we've had...my heart still goes pitty-pat. :D

I understand what you are saying, but I don't believe that you must stay together no matter what happens.

You beat me. I'm gone.

You cheat on me. I'm gone.

You do me wrong. I'm gone.

I just think that for the other things, most of it can be worked out. And, it's the "'til death do us part" part that reminds me of the vows we gave before God and our family/friends.

I tell my wife she can never leave me, "If you leave" I say "I'm going with you"!

We did it. Three days officially married. Best feeling in the world now off on our hunny moon. Will post some pics on here. For those who are on my facebook the pics from general cameras are there and official ones will be up soon. Thanks for the best wishes and will post more about the day soon.

Scotty

• Like 2

We did it. Three days officially married. Best feeling in the world now off on our hunny moon. Will post some pics on here. For those who are on my facebook the pics from general cameras are there and official ones will be up soon. Thanks for the best wishes and will post more about the day soon.

Scotty

Is this where the coast guard and san fran fire come in?

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, here are some official pictures, these are the ones the photographer is using for official advertising, hence her watermark in the images. Hope you guys like them :)

Scotty

311880_274315609273295_166643156707208_722736_1476083461_n.jpg

393063_274315539273302_166643156707208_722734_1787721254_n.jpg

297250_274315872606602_166643156707208_722742_587842751_n.jpg