When To Use Glucagon IN

uglyEMT

Really mobey? That's it??

Pharmacy is the health profession that links the health sciences with the chemical sciences and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The word derives from the Greek: φάρμακον (pharmakon), meaning "drug"

Anything else??

Ruff, tuck your string in, and stop crying like bitch....

No. A pharmacy is a store where medicinal drugs are dispensed and sold. It's also the science or practice of the preparation and dispensing of medicinal drugs.

I believe you're thinking of pharmacology.

Now will you please go away?

ETA: Yes. This was easily searchable on Google. It seems like that might even be too difficult for some.

Edited by paramedicmike

Wow, so original. I thought you were done with this thread, I guess you couldn't stay away.

I was wondering when you were gonna show back up.

No one on this thread is taking you seriously due to the name calling and cussing out everyone who disagreed with you.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Go away?? And let you idiots give all these new people wrong information?? Nah, this is too fun....

In its investigation of herbal and chemical ingredients, the work of the pharma may be regarded as a precursor of the modern sciences of chemistry and pharmacology, prior to the formulation of the scientific method.

My point is .... Dwayne is an idiot, and should have been fired for his inexperience and cockiness ...

Mobey , you are going to have to to better then that!

This site is a waist of time, and is filled with nothing but idiots that should spend their time and efforts on learning instead of waisting it on this bullshit site..... Get a life all!'

This site is a waist of time, and is filled with nothing but idiots that should spend their time and efforts on learning instead of waisting it on this bullshit site..... Get a life all!'

As we have all said before.... Bye bye!

Don't let the door hit ya

Go away?? And let you idiots give all these new people wrong information?? Nah, this is too fun....

In its investigation of herbal and chemical ingredients, the work of the pharma may be regarded as a precursor of the modern sciences of chemistry and pharmacology, prior to the formulation of the scientific method.

My point is .... Dwayne is an idiot, and should have been fired for his inexperience and cockiness ...

Mobey , you are going to have to to better then that!

Oh, Hi Johnboy! Speaking of giving people wrong information, have you come back to explain how hypoglycemia eliminates spinal reflexes? I look forward to your explanation...

Waist

Waste

...BTW; Cudos to dwayne for never running into a hypoglycemic pt that you cannot start a line on. You are obvioustly stronger at IV's than me!

Fricken diabetics and thier small vasculature...

Ahhh...if you read back you'll notice that i was careful not to say 'IV', but said 'access'..which allowed me to include my I/O. :-) But I have in fact not had the need in the past other than that. And I do find them much more challenging often than other lines. One of the perks I had when going through clinicals back when was someone suggested I spend a few shifts stating lines in the hospital in where they do upper/lower GI scopes. They are always 'well flushed' before their procedures, almost always dehydrated, and the chicks in there can start an IV on anyone! It was awesome.

Ya Dwayne.... learn more about the pharmacy!

Did you know they have a special on arthritis ointment? Bet not

Do you even know where they keep the get well soon cards??

How about the medical terminology for dummies book?

All of this is going to go completely over his head...

So in the words of a great influential leader in my life "Take care then, Bye bye now"...

Heh...I know the reference though I HATED the movie...I know, I know...a person is required by law to love it...but I'm putting my foot down on this one.

Dwayne

Edited to remove a double word.

Edited by DwayneEMTP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.