Nudity on TV and Movies

crotchitymedic1986

I'll admit I have not seen alot of penis's.....

But is it just me, or is a guys package kind of ugly? Perhaps it is not on TV for that reason.

I was going to say the same thing, and i agree that maybe the reason :rolleyes:

I'll admit I have not seen alot of penis's.....

But is it just me, or is a guys package kind of ugly? Perhaps it is not on TV for that reason.

Nah...if that's the case we wouldn't be seeing Joan Rivers all over the place....just sayin'....

Dwayne

Is it bad that all I really saw was (Cut from Mobey's post) www..../bestof/the-top-10-big-nips/..../....//..../..com and just clicked on it??

It could have something to do with all of that stuff chbare was talking about....you never know...

Dwayne

deleted

HA! Too late!

Edited by DwayneEMTP

HA! Too late!

LMFAO!! :lol:

I was attempting to grab a pic of Joan Rivers, and one of the Joker as played by Jack Nickleson for a side by side comparison.

That is what I always think of when I see her.

Unfortunatly, I tried a few times and the link failed, so I lost interest and gave up.

You see alot of schlong in British films and series, but then alot of British stuff isn't as censored as the American or even Canadian stuff primarily for the fact that its a different type of culture, what was once seen as the prudish nation, now has penis's on display. For those of us who are happy with our package and also have in the past shown an interest to them *cough cough*, I am neither bothered nor concerned about more men or women on tv. Seen one naked..... you wanna see 'em all naked ;-) *thank you Ron "tater salad" white".