For our Liberal friends...

DwayneEMTP

Its people like us or not like us: who've messed this Country & World up.

There are words like: Murderer, Arsonist, Rapist, Burglar, Robber, Mugger, Molester, Adulterer, Sexist, Rascist, Biggot, & I can go on & on. It describes an action(s) by people. The sins of the World are caused by people & only people...

You know, before becoming a medic I spent 15 years as an animal behaviorist. I trained everything from dogs to zebras, and you know what? Each of those things, with the exception or arson, is seen daily in the animal kingdom. Have you never watched the discovery channel? Animal Planet?

You're whole point seems to be that "people are evil, people are bad! And if there were not people than no bad stuff would ever happen!" Now, depending on how you define bad, that is just patently not true. There will still be forest fires, there will still be pollution, there will still be theft, and violence if people are gone.

I guess I'm just not seeing why it's so important to you to point out that the worlds evils rest with people? If you'll notice nearly all of the world's significant kindness and victory has been created by people as well.

Do you have a deeper point or is your message simply in the Chicken Little vein?

Dwayne

Most of our ancestors didn't come here legally unless you're Native American. My ancestry traces back to the Middle Kingdom. So I need to head back to China. I got my spoon; gotta get my DIG on...

I agree the only "native" Americans are the American Indian tribes. That's fine, but since Ellis Island or INS was not around back when the explorers were carving out their niches here, I'm thinking that "illegal" is an inappropriate term to describe everyone who came after and settled this country.

Did we screw the Native Americans- yep, but unless we are willing to cede control of the country to them, I don't know how to address that wrong.

This may be true, but I'm willing to bet the majority of the 'original illegal aliens' were here LONG before immigration laws were even thought of, let alone enacted.....

Yup I blame those damn liberal first nations (ps they were migrants) But they screwed up huge letting the white people to stay, then they brought the slave's everyone got everyone hooked on tobacco and North America was doomed.

Oh happy day.

Yup I blame those damn liberal first nations (ps they were migrants) But they screwed up huge letting the white people to stay, then they brought the slave's everyone got everyone hooked on tobacco and North America was doomed.

Oh happy day.

Oh, I'm thinking that the American Indians knew about tobacco long before Captain John Smith, et al started cultivating it as a 'cash crop'. <_<

You know, it was 4 or 5 years ago when National Geographic did a special on the 9 oldest skulls discovered in North American...

The kicker? They were all Caucasoid. Or, more or less Caucasian. They did a great job describing the battle that the museums had trying to keep the evidence from the "native Americans" as the previous samples that they had given for study had 'disappeared."

C'mon..are we really going to consider that we owe the Native Americans when the oldest north American artifacts seem to show that they killed the original 'North Americans?' When do we decide that enough is enough and we move forward?

Dwayne