For our Liberal friends...

DwayneEMTP

i imagine if your parents or children lived in the squalor of mexico, you might have a different opinion. You are lucky you were born here.

There are two ways of gaining entry into this country. One is the 'legal way' and the other isn't. All I'm saying is that if you can't be 'bothered' to do things the 'legal way' then you have no business being here. Since you have no business being here, that means that you have no claim to any of the 'benefits' associated with living here.

Since I WAS 'lucky enough to be born here', then explain to me why when it comes to the 'benefits of living here, why I seem to not qualify; whereas those that are here illegally are somehow entitled to the keys to the kingdom....

I have nothing against LEGAL immigration. I've got nothing against cultural diversity. I DO have a problem with illegal immigrants being treated better and entitled to more than natural born citizens in this country!

What would JESUS do ? Why is your answer different ?

You're joking, right?

With the content of some of your posts, you actually have the nerve to even go there?

Glad you answered, the cricket noise was deafening. Yes I went there.

How cute: A liberal AND a hypocrite!

I have no issue with people moving to this country for a better life, but it's not unreasonable to have them do it LEGALLY.

Just like anything else in life, you cant 'get out' of something you haven't ccontributed to. You can't get money out of a bank account you haven't put anything into.

The social assistance programs weren't designed to be abused like they are today. On top of that, why should the illegals qualify for more assistance than people who have contributed to 'the system' all of their working lives?

It's a sad turn of events when people who have contributed to 'the system' for 30 plus years are getting shafted because someone who isn't legally entitled to anything is sucking the resources dry, and have contributed NOTHING toward the pot they're drawing from.

Since you brought religion into the mix, what ever happened to the old adage "The good Lord helps those wh help themselves"? It would seem that sneaking into this country and living 'below the radar' only to mooch off those that have spent their entire adult lives busting their humps building up the resources that the illegals are draining isn't the 'Christian way' of doing things.

Why is it that your 'righteous indignity' only seems to present itself when it comes to handouts, but not when it comes to actually rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty? You seem to scream the loudest when it comes to what the government can give you, but I've yet to hear you protest for the 'working man'.....why aren't you protesting our jobs going overseas at the expense of the people who filled those very same jobs here?

What would JESUS do ? Why is your answer different ?

I'm thinking Jesus would have a problem with it. A HUGE problem.

I seem to recall a few (10 to be exact) little rules he thought were important. One of them said something about STEALING. When an illegal comes to this country, he/she takes goods and services that are bought and paid for by, as well as designated for- US citizens.

Liberals decided to not only ignore the ILLEGAL part, but push for those services for those who broke that rule.

While we are at it, I also seem to recall something about coveting thy neighbor's goods, so I'm thinking that could apply to our south of the border neighbors as well.

So, my answer is no different than Jesus'. I think that puts me in pretty good company.

Why don't you follow what Jesus would do?

• Like 2

I'm thinking Jesus would have a problem with it. A HUGE problem.

I seem to recall a few (10 to be exact) little rules he thought were important. One of them said something about STEALING. When an illegal comes to this country, he/she takes goods and services that are bought and paid for by, as well as designated for- US citizens.

Liberals decided to not only ignore the ILLEGAL part, but push for those services for those who broke that rule.

While we are at it, I also seem to recall something about coveting thy neighbor's goods, so I'm thinking that could apply to our south of the border neighbors as well.

So, my answer is no different than Jesus'. I think that puts me in pretty good company.

Why don't you follow what Jesus would do?

Not only that, but wasn't it Jesus himself, who threw the thieves and money changers out of the temple?

Its people like us or not like us: who've messed this Country & World up.

Ex. Words are used to name, describe, and/or explain an action or something. There are words like: Murderer, Arsonist, Rapist, Burglar, Robber, Mugger, Molester, Adulterer, Sexist, Rascist, Biggot, & I can go on & on. It describes an action(s) by people. The sins of the World are caused by people & only people. It will never change. Something that goes wrong; is always caused by people. It will always hold true. Like the basic saying in Philosophy; no act is selfless. It will always be true; ALWAYS.

Unless we realize this; things will NOT get better.

Like an Alcoholic or a Gambler; they can't recover until they realize their problem. Same holds true for the Human Race; we will continue to spiral downwards, into the endless depth of the abyss. I'm okay with that because most don't see what I'm saying. When we suffocate from our daily disregard of the environment or get poisoned from ingesting recycled waste because our resources are depleted; it won't be "I told you so" but a time for reflecting on our last days. Most say, "I will be dead by then." That is the reason why, people have and will destroy this planet. Is it too late? Only time will tell but we will all be long gone when that happens.

Most of our ancestors didn't come here legally unless you're Native American. My ancestry traces back to the Middle Kingdom. So I need to head back to China. I got my spoon; gotta get my DIG on...

This may be true, but I'm willing to bet the majority of the 'original illegal aliens' were here LONG before immigration laws were even thought of, let alone enacted.....