Alabama Douche Bag...aka "Governor"

akflightmedic

I've not been the one calling people racist, you have.

I'm soooooo sorry that you have been so put down and attacked by the white man. You sure do seem to be the only one on this forum who drops the race card in nearly every one of the threads on this forum.

I am prepared to pay you reparations for your downtroddenness.

If you are a black firefighter then you more than likely have benefitted from some of those whites haven't done anything for me laws.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

OK, tell me in your town/county, what was the last law passed by your white politician that helped black people.

OK, tell me in your town/county, what was the last law passed by your white politician that helped all the people.

• Like 1

Are we really discussing this? Are we on a Crusade? We cares about your Religious belief? Its your right & no one can change that.

If you're a Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Seventh Day, Reborn, Pentecostal, Ladder Day, Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, or Jehovah Witness; does it matter? If you're a Jew: Reform, Orthodox, or Hasidic; its all good. You're a Mormon; okay. You're a Muslim; who cares? You wanna be a Taoist, Buddhist, Confuscist, Hindist, or Monkist; then so be it. You're an Athiest; that's cool too.

It shouldn't matter what you believe in; as long as its legal...

It shouldn't matter what you believe in; as long as its legal.

Ahhh...but that is the problem...the powers that be who wish to insert "their belief system" into the legal system and feel it is justified since it is theirs...with complete disregard for all the other cults you mentioned.

And I do not know why I even tolerate Crotchity anymore...he is a black firefighter here, but on another site he is a flight medic with many years experience...

Its really ridonculous! We're such a REGRESSIVE SOCIETY. Its the non- sublimative actions which hinder our growth. Many people blame others for their mistakes. Sometimes the mirror doesn't lie. We so personify ourselves to be bigger than who we really are. Its always someone else. Do we have a complex? It seems to be the case. America represents all that is good & people have to fu#k that up.

Maybe we need to be Communists; the govt needs to police all. It has worked over in China; now they are the Superpower of the World. Owning almost half of USA's debt. Us Westerners has looked at the Far East as Inferior ppl; who cook us Gen Chicken (which is American) thru the bulletproof partition, say PRAWBLEM instead of problem, slanty eyes, ESL, MSG, multi-color plastic bags, MAKAHYA DING-DING, names are picked out by dropping a can down the steps (Ping Ding), chopsticks using, rawfish eating, jaundice MF'ers, 1 kid having, toenail cutting in public, spitting in the street, small pee-pee having, gook, oriential bastards!!! I'm Chinese and these were some of the things I dealt with, growing up. Rasicism isn't just limit to blacks. Every ethnic background has faced racism. However, it needs to stop.

We have rights but we take it to the next level. We can't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre but yet we do. We walk that very fine line; we've so crossed it; we're so far from that line. The line is a dot...

This is a WTF thread. Its only hurting us as a society & as human beings. We sooooo suck...

And I do not know why I even tolerate Crotchity anymore...he is a black firefighter here, but on another site he is a flight medic with many years experience...

I can answer that ... because crotch reminds us all that no matter what one does treating anyone with anything other than sincere respect, there will be racists and hypocrites amongst us.

cheers