Alabama Douche Bag...aka "Governor"

akflightmedic

Yes I would.

Where are my hip waders? It's getting deep in here...

If the majority of any state or municipality looked across the field and chose a member of the KKK as the best choice to represent them, who am I to argue. I wouln't move there !

I call total BS here. Based on your comments on this board, there is no way I can believe this, but I do agree with your claim that you would not move to such a state.

Its no BS, the citizens have a right to choose who they like. If I remember correctly, David Duke ran for office in Louisiana or Arkansas. But in my view, most of the white politicians are racist, so it does not matter if they keep their klan robe in the closet or where it in public, their intent is the same.

Its no BS, the citizens have a right to choose who they like. If I remember correctly, David Duke ran for office in Louisiana or Arkansas. But in my view, most of the white politicians are racist, so it does not matter if they keep their klan robe in the closet or where it in public, their intent is the same.

Why are they racist when you know nothing about most of them?

Lumping them all in to the description of Racist is wrong.

Let me ask you this Crotchity, would you be upset if I called all the black politicians Racist? I mean all they are out to get is stuff for the black people in their districts (for the record I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS) But what if I called Maxine Waters Racist? Or one of the other black or mexican or other member of color/ethnic background other than white Racist?

Waht would your response be to that?

You seem to paint us on this forum as well as everyone else as racist. With your comments of race in the past that puts you in the category of Race baiting and that's wrong. I thought you were all for getting past the racial barriers that have plagued us in the past and you have advocated for less racism and more understanding yet you play the race card every time you get a chance.

You appear to be a hypocrite. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell me again how you wouldn't care if your state elected a former Grand Wizard of the KKK as governor.

The statement above belies your claim of tolerance.

Of course the citizens can elect whomever they want, but that also has little to do with a candidate's fitness to hold public office or ability to be an effective leader. It simply means they can fool or bribe enough people to get their votes.

Think Obamacare. How many Democrats were dead set against it- for whatever reason- and as soon as they were offered a bribe-ie pork for a pet project, or some future favor- they flipped and threw in their support. Does that sound like a person who is principled and morally centered, or just someone who puts their own political interests first? I understand how politics works, but I have far more respect for someone who stands firm on an issue important to them vs someone who sells out and caves in to political pressure. This is why so many Democrats lost their gigs back in November- either the voters felt these folks had the wrong ideas, or they flipped on what they claimed to support. I may wholeheartedly disagree with the liberal mindset, but I do respect someone who stands up for what they believe in.

Edited for clarity...

Edited by HERBIE1

Yes I would. If the majority of any state or municipality looked across the field and chose a member of the KKK as the best choice to represent them, who am I to argue. I wouln't move there !

I would help pay for your bus fare, will you take charity from a cracker ?

cheers.

I see you dear crotchity did not answer my questions.

Again pot calling kettle black

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Welfare sort of comes to mind in a direct benefit to black folks. It also helps other races too.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Dear Ruff, you can call anyone you like a racist, you are entitled to your opinion. You site welfare; that was passed about 40-50 years ago, what have you done for me lately ? But for the record, welfare is a "white people" program, not blacks. Your average welfare recipient is a white female who is single with kids. I have not seen a national white politician do anything to help blacks, only whites (my opinion). Just look at your cocaine laws, how many blacks are in jail for crack, versus how many whites for powdered cocaine ? With 70% of the population being white, do you really think only black people use drugs ?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,974473,00.html

Edited by crotchitymedic1986

OK, tell me in your town/county, what was the last law passed by your white politician that helped black people.

LMAO

Really? You are kidding, right?

How about mandates for city jobs that require a certain percentage of their hires be minority? What about entrance and promotional exam results for public safety positions that dictate a certain percentage must be minority? How about scrapping those same exams when they failed to yield a minimum number of minority applicants/promotional candidates?

Mandates that percentages of bids for municipal contracts that must have be minority owned and operated? How about mandates of firms over a certain size that force a company doing business with the city must have a minimum minority percentage in their workforce? How about funding, programs, and resources designated only for minority schools? We won't even discuss all the federal mandates.

What about dictating(not a law, just "temporary" for the last 10 years or so now) that police officers be redeployed from "white" areas and reassigned to black areas?

I also know these mandates are not unique- they happen in every major city across the country.

So, tell me again about how the system is racist and unfair to the black and other minority communities.