Sell your virginity? Why not?

DwayneEMTP

I may not have any kids yet. But if my daughter was to tell me that she was gonna sell her "cherry" to the highest bidder, call me old fashioned but I would lock her in her room and take the computer away along with her phone.

Please don't remind me that this is someones daughter. As a father myself, it totally ruins the fantasy.

• Like 1

I may not have any kids yet. But if my daughter was to tell me that she was gonna sell her "cherry" to the highest bidder, call me old fashioned but I would lock her in her room and take the computer away along with her phone.

Not sure how an adult daughter would handle you locking her up, which this girl is...but when you do let her out (can't keep her forever) what is to prevent her from finishing what she set out to do?

If I can find my virginity I'll sell it but I lost about the time I had sex for the first time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

It's funny how it works like that, Ruffles....I lost mine about 20 some-odd years ago, and havent been able to find it since...

One must ask though..is it REALLY 'premarital sex' if you don't plan on marrying them? :whistle:

I couldn't find it so I put a cherry up on ebay. so far no bidders.

But seriously, why are we making such a big deal out of this. If she wants to make money off her body then that's her perogative, I personally think it's a bad thing but it is her body.

Consider this. A couple (I'm not sure where this was) put up a website to have people vote whether they should have an abortion or keep the child. In the end they are keeping the child. The husband wanted the abortion the wife did not. I may have that part turned around though.

This I find more abhorrent than selling your virginity on line.

I agree with whoever said we are all prostitutes, we all sell a piece of ourselves and our time to get the things we want in life. If you are a teenage or college age girl who gives it up on the first date because the guy bought dinner and a movie, how are you any different than a professional ? And all you guys know you said and did whatever to get those girls naked in your backseat, and that you have used women for sex many times. I think she is brilliant, and the ultimate capitalist, if she can just earn $100,000 for giving it up, that is far better than most women who give it up for a few $100 dates. My question would be why would you pay so much to get a virgin ? She has no skills, you know she sucks in bed, give me the professional for $1000.00 who will take me around the world, and rock that world.

• Like 1