Think You Can Text And Drive?

Lone Star

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it. Is there an end to it?

I just kept going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going just like the energizer bunny

I don't text and drive so I ignored the text on the phone.

at one time it would not let me change lanes because I didn't do something with the phone.

I only missed a couple of lane changes based on the phone not letting me change lanes.

If you don't text and drive then this is a moot point right?

Heck, I wasn't able to find the right lanes, let alone even look at the text!

Now Richard, if you don't text and drive then why did you need to read the text????? :dribble:

Not really a test on texting and driving. Just a test to see if you can multitask. Simple to look over briefly and press the number for the gate and click the letters you want to type.

Texting and driving is stupid though... I used to do it and noticed I would probably die if I kept doing it.

Talking and driving is different... I use a blue toof ear piece, never had any problems.

Talking and driving is different... I use a blue toof ear piece, never had any problems.

I don't use a hands free accessory and never had a problem related to hands. The problem with talking on the phone is that it's the conversation and not an issue with hands free vs in hand. Actually, I find my driving is much more affected when I use the loud speaker option (hence being technically "hands free" and in compliance with California law) than when I hold the phone up to my ear.

Edited by JPINFV

I don't use a hands free accessory and never had a problem related to hands. The problem with talking on the phone is that it's the conversation and not an issue with hands free vs in hand. Actually, I find my driving is much more affected when I use the loud speaker option (hence being technically "hands free" and in compliance with California law) than when I hold the phone up to my ear.

It hurts my elbow if I hold the phone up to my ear too long. I probably shouldn't talk and drive either... one could be distracted by the conversation or worse.. by your driving and not hearing what your gf or whatever is saying. Sometimes I would rather crash than feel the wrath of a women for "not listening"