Marijuana Fire

FireMedic65

Does anyone know if this story is true? Also, on a more serious note, how would this incident be dealt with by the fire company? There are precautions against smoke inhaltion, so would it be investigated to assure it was accidental?

I have been to numerous fires.. inhaling smoke happens. I try my best to avoid it. A lot of the time I won't even put my mask on until I am in the building and encounter smoke. In cases like this... I would still avoid inhaling it since it will impair myself and potentially make me laugh as stupid shit when I need to focus. I doubt this guy got into any sort of big trouble. Probably at the most just a talking to for being on camera looking like a jackass.

I have been to numerous fires.. inhaling smoke happens. I try my best to avoid it. A lot of the time I won't even put my mask on until I am in the building and encounter smoke. In cases like this... I would still avoid inhaling it since it will impair myself and potentially make me laugh as stupid shit when I need to focus. I doubt this guy got into any sort of big trouble. Probably at the most just a talking to for being on camera looking like a jackass.

Seriously, do you all watch Jimmy Kimmel. I'm sure the story is indeed true but the fire fighter interviewed I believe is one of Kimmels staff. They had him on as a joke. Part of the gag. Other talk show hosts do this type of thing too.

The firefighter interviewed is not a real fireman.

I'm gonna guess that the end of the video was not a really the or even a firefighter but an actor with the late night television show. Still very funny! :jump:

Edited:

Dang it Ruffems, you beat me to it! LOL

Edited by speedygodzilla

LOL... makes me reconsider my decision to have nothing to do with fire...

So true so true

If all fires were like that. I'd be happy to do a EMS Standby for the Fire guys.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.