TRAUMA Set to Return to NBC

emtfan

My only question is this:

Does this mean we're going to have to deal with a glut of new threads from everyone who just HAS to bitch about how terrible the program is, but yet can't seem to stop watching it?

:spell::fish::bonk::pc:

• Like 1

My only question is this:

Does this mean we're going to have to deal with a glut of new threads from everyone who just HAS to bitch about how terrible the program is, but yet can't seem to stop watching it?

We like to "rubberneck" at the scene of a car crash, too.

People watch professional wrestling and cheer them on, the watch House, Greys Anatomy, etc. and will discuss the actions of the lead characters later as if they new them. Lets not forget Third Watch and Rescue Me. If you take any of these or the other mental drool serious I would stay away from the Cartoon Network you might hurt your self. It's just TV folks.

Yes, it is TV, but it is BAD tv. It portrays a profession very poorly.

And if I could get layed at the hospital as much as Grays Anatomy I would have been a doctor

My daughter watched one of the episodes and asked me if thats what I was going to be doing. I laughed and said, "Um, not even close!"...lol

People watch professional wrestling and cheer them on

Hulk Hogan could not understand how he lost the match: he'd won all the rehearsals.

Lets not forget Third Watch and Rescue Me.

1) I have been trying!

2) As a member has mentioned in their signature, these are NOT training videos!

If you take any of these or the other mental drool serious I would stay away from the Cartoon Network you might hurt your self. It's just TV folks.

Does that mean if I run off of a cliff, I won't start falling until and unless I look down and see the valley below where I went off of the cliff?

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.