Dear Santa ...................

crotchitymedic1986

Please bring me a "SWAT" lunch box, a Stretch Armstrong, and a Big-Wheel. My brother would like a Coleco-Vision hand held football game, a huffy bicycle,and a "pong" game for our Tandy computer (these computers dont do much Santa, not sure they will last long, if computers are just a passing fad, he would like a Farrah Fawcett poster).

• Like 1

Dear Santa may I have the lego castles ( Wolf clan), the orignal Power Rangers full set with: zords, villians, and the command center, Polly Pockets ( I think that was the one "girlly" toy I had), the 2 story Play Mobile basic house, and and and..... My beads! oh yes my beads that gave me hours of fun.

Dear Santa:

Tiny Tears Doll, wait I still have that, a Ballerina doll, oops I still have that, origional Barbie, yep still have that, radio flyer wagon, still got it. I can't think of a thing except to have my mother and dad and sister with me again on Christmas, and for that I will have to wait till it's my time to cross over.

How about Peace on Earth?

Cookie

Dear Santa,

Can I have a gumby and atari? I miss frogger and space invaders ! And my little ponies were so much fun ! Thanks and stay safe and warm Santa and make sure you tell us so we can set up a proper LZ for you. Complete with milk, cookies, and reindeer food (whatever it is that reindeer eat - I don't feed them so I claim ignorance there !)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.