TRAUMA - Episode 3, 12 Oct 09

Dustdevil

Give himself versed?

:lol:

I give him credit for being a vest wearer though. That means he has more common sense than most partners I've ever had.

To be honest, I've only watched episode one up to when the kid gets cric'd on the bird. It kept getting more and more outlandish each second, and my head was starting to hurt. It sounds like this series is going to be so bad that everyone feels compelled to watch every week just to see how much more awful and outlandish it gets.

Blonde bimbo does cardiothoracic surgery in the helo next week. You'll love that!

Rabbit got shot? Oh my did he treat himself? Fly himself out - did he grab the blonde barbie medic to save him? Give himself versed? They're gonna kill him off yet and that's how they'll end this miserable show. I can see it now - Rabbit gets killed, barbie medic, and punchy pilot can't deal with and everybody up and quits. Yep - we could only hope.

At least Johnny made it plausible starting his own IV, etc. in 'Emergency'.....oh yeah, that was on the hose bed of E51 running hot to Rampart. Still was better than the crap they do on this show.

We need to get a list of the advertisers in this trash heap of a show.

If enough of us send letters to the companies advertising on this show then some of them will pull their sponsorship.

Does anyone want to bang their head against the wall to find out what advertisors are on the show?

I had the same thought last night Micheal. Problem was, as soon as they popped the kid with Narcan IM, I had to excuse myself to the restroom and never turned the channel back. I tried to watch episode 3 with my wife, an OR nurse who admittedly knows "nothing" about prehospital medicine. We watched the first 10 minutes or whatever than changed the channel to "Dancing with the Stars". My misses commented that it was stupid and really, really bad acting, which is my biggest beef with this show. I could sluff off the inaccuracies in treatment if it was entertaining! Somehow, watching Donnie Osmond doing the "Charleston" was more entertaining than Trauma.

• Like 1

We need to get a list of the advertisers in this trash heap of a show.

If enough of us send letters to the companies advertising on this show then some of them will pull their sponsorship.

Does anyone want to bang their head against the wall to find out what advertisors are on the show?

We don't have to. The advertisers have probably seen the Nielsen Ratings posted this morning. It came in below Heroes which is pretty bad. Probably the only ones watching this show are those in EMS who want to see just how bad it is or the young and enthusiastic POV light bar collectors. The rest of the viewing public don't seem to be wasting their time.

• Like 1

I made it 2:45 minutes into the 3rd episode, right up to the eyeball popping back into to place part. I admit, it's 45 seconds longer than I made it into the 2nd episode. What a load of garbage. I have to go vomit now.

I made it 2:45 minutes into the 3rd episode, right up to the eyeball popping back into to place part. I admit, it's 45 seconds longer than I made it into the 2nd episode. What a load of garbage. I have to go vomit now.

I have sent an email to one of the guys who admits that he had some sort of advisory role prior to the show being in production. I asked him some pointed questions in a nice ruffems sort of way.

I am interested in his reply if he does reply.

The main question I asked is if he is proud of his involvement.

I also asked him if stuff like what happens on the show really happens on a regular basis like it does on the show.

Of course, Hollywood Karma. Someone always does something blatantly wrong, then gets killed. I watched it compliments of Admin. I'm thinking the way it's done is, the EMS people give their insight, then the producers have a "but it would be more action packed if we..." session, and the result is what we get.

Edited by 4c6

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.