TRAUMA - Episode 3, 12 Oct 09

Dustdevil

I gotta admit that I am pleasantly amused that sixteen ambulances, a medevac, a police command post, and the media consistently show up at these incidents before the first fire truck! :lol:

I gotta admit that I am pleasantly amused that sixteen ambulances, a medevac, a police command post, and the media consistently show up at these incidents before the first fire truck! :lol:

Agreed. Also, so far I haven't seen a single set of turn-outs. Must be at the trucks in a rehab post.

I'd worry about their ability to fly out criticals with rabbit in there, but I forgot that their flight medics are interchangeable and ride up front.

Also forgot, I wouldn't fire, I'd punch a medic on an MCI who started texting. Hell I'd punch a medic who texted on a BS call.

Edited by docharris

When Rabbit got shot you know what popped into my mind?

Dumb and Dumber when Harry exposes his vest and Lloyd says "What if they shot you in the head?" And Harry stops his goofy laughing.

Rabbit got shot? Oh my did he treat himself? Fly himself out - did he grab the blonde barbie medic to save him? Give himself versed? They're gonna kill him off yet and that's how they'll end this miserable show. I can see it now - Rabbit gets killed, barbie medic, and punchy pilot can't deal with and everybody up and quits. Yep - we could only hope.

*note* I have not watched episode 3 so this is a predetermination of death

Edited by fireflymedic

To be honest, I've only watched episode one up to when the kid gets cric'd on the bird. It kept getting more and more outlandish each second, and my head was starting to hurt. It sounds like this series is going to be so bad that everyone feels compelled to watch every week just to see how much more awful and outlandish it gets. It'll probably get great ratings. That would be awesome. We're already tuning in every week, right? I'll probably play catch up online at some point myself, just for kicks and giggles.

Hmmm, I missed it tonight, had to catch up on 1&2 online, but it sounds like the absurdity continued. SWAT and the Rabbit shot huh? What are we supposed to give it? 6 episodes? Could get ugly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.