Locked out of computer

akflightmedic

Ok I looked at that and it made no sense to me. You have to talk to me as if I am a 5 year old when it comes to computers.

ADMIN please move this thread to funny stuff ... cause I am laughing !

Before your advice my response was going to be AK send me the FREE Laptop to me I will fix it.

So I too am also in need of a new "plastic brain" my Toshibia so old it has pack man as a standard feature so looking at the:

http://www.drsarmor.com/c12.php

It has a finger print pass recognition hence no issues like AKs memory issue any advice on this one from the geek squad ?

I do have a tendency to be rather harsh on these things but they want a million bucks for the Panasonic Tough Book series and no SD card slot compatible for cellular connection and buying a new upgrade (cell connect) is not just in the budget, I have unlimited access now and the new hardware upgrade would break my piggy bank.

cheers

No bad idea I'm sure your web site would never take off. :P

He might want to model his new website after this one. This webmaster of this site ROCKS! He sure knows his stuff.

Maybe he might want to contact the webmaster here and ask for pointers.

Well...there goes the hat collection again....

He might want to model his new website after this one. This webmaster of this site ROCKS! He sure knows his stuff. Maybe he might want to contact the webmaster here and ask for pointers.

OUCH ... and still laughing. :blink:

just an idea:

-boot the computer into safe mode

-Remove the acct

-Create another acct

-the restart the computer.

I know this used to work, I have not played with it too much with Vista. But for XP and older OS programs it works really well.