Is picture of person with job equipment good reason to fire someone?

spenac

Fire them?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fire them?

• Yes
    • No
    • No harm no foul
    • What unprofessional crap

I can think of at least 5 gorgeous women I know personally that work in EMS.

So can I.. The weekday crew of Kingston Medic 10. But I wouldn't degrade them with a slobbered over calendar.

I want to add to my previous list, Failure to safeguard assigned weapons.

If anyone wants to photoshop me, give me Robert Redford's body from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", as, unfortunately, I'm "Paul Blart, Mall Cop".

A few years back before I left my hometown, my department was having a social function for its members and there happened to be some models doing a shoot in the area. I was sent out on a public service run and who knows why I didnt take my gear, just left it on the engine. Anyways I return to find out that someone allowed said models (without approval of an officer no less) to pose on our apparatus... IN MY GEAR that I left on the engine. Some people thought it was funny, I was pi$$ed. Our department name and my name was on my helmet. Never saw the pics. Hope that it was dealt with by an officer before they left.

And yes I think things like this are totally un-professional as are the fundraiser calanders some departments do.

Additionally I dont think to fond of female firefighters (or firefighters wives) using their (spouses) gear for their own personal photo shoots for their significant others collection. No matter how secure thoes pics may be and no matter if they somehow got an officers approval.

DISCLAIMER: For anyone who chooses to missinterprit where I said, "I do not think fond of female firefighters..." finish the reading before you get pissed please. I think fondly of anyone who can do any job properly if not beyond expectations.

So, it's okay to do this, just make sure there are no witnesses. They should have shot the person calling 9-1-1.. Afterall, 9-1-1 is for emergencies, and this, clearly isn't an emergency. :P

LMAO!!

No doubt, what an abuse of the system!!

TO DO LIST:

1) Get HOOTERS tank top

2) Get some daisy dukes

3) Get wig

4) Shave chest and legs

5) End day with relaxing stroll through the neighborhood with my PS-90

As I didn't really know what a PS90 was, I confirmed my suspicions by googling it. Yup, a firearm, which I now ask, could that be what the primary firearm used on Star Gate One and Star Gate Atlantis is based on?

Edited by Richard B the EMT

Unbecoming because of the half dressed girl posing on their car.

Conspiracy/Accomplice for letting her have possession of that firearm (unless that's legal in their state).

In reality, I wouldn't recommend firing them. Discipline, yes.

I saw a great, very tasteful Fire Department calender awhile back that was done for public education and fund-raising.

January had all the FF's lined up in front of a nice clean fire truck. They were striking this neat pose called umm... standing and smiling and were dressed to impress in umm... clean uniforms.

The rest of the calender included shots from trainings, public events and incidents topped off with a picture of their sponsored kid's soccer team after their championship game.

...Additionally I dont think to fond of female firefighters (or firefighters wives) using their (spouses) gear for their own personal photo shoots for their significant others collection

umm, what is that word? missinterprit??

...and the use of "to" in your sentence, it should be "too". Before you go spouting off your mouth little boy, learn your grammer and spelling.

Basics first.

Then, go ahead and place labels on other people's behavior.

Look up judgemental and sterotypes while you are at it. Maybe anal, not sure myself if that is in Websters yet, it may be.

Good luck.