I got married! Honeymooning in Victoria, BC...

Eydawn

I hope you have many decades of happiness ahead of you. I have nothing funny or ironic to say... which makes me uncomfortable... Good Luck!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cutie!

Congratulations! I'm really sorry I couldn't make your wedding...I'd just started in Trinidad and was still looking for a new contract turned out to occupy both of my brain cells and kept me too busy..

Tell Lucas that I wish you both all the love and light in the world. And remember, if you spend more time "working" on your marriage than you spend chasing each other around naked..something is broken.

I think you're up in Kaisu's neck of the woods aren't you? She'd be broken hearted if you didn't get ahold of her while you're there. I'm not sure if she has any historical crap for you to explore, but knowing here I'll bet she has some awesome places to get naughty! :-)

Love you Cutie...let's get together when you get home?

Dwayne

Enjoy Victoria Eyedawn. If you get a chance tour the provincial parliament building. True it's filled with politicians, but it's also a marvellous piece of architecture. Afternoon tea at the Empress is another must if you can fit it in.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

David Bissonette

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together...

Sacha Guitry

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Anonymous

The great question, which I have not been able to answer is: "What does a woman want?"

Dumas

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Sigmund Freud

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage.

We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing.

She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'

Henny Youngman

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking.

It's called marriage.'

Sam Kinison

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.

The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

James Holt McGavra

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Patrick Murra

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

Nash

You know what I did before I married?

Anything I wanted to.

Anonymous

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Henny Youngman

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong..

Rodney Dangerfield

A man inserted an ad in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.

Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'

Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'

Anonymous

Hey there folks! I'm no longer single... (let the whining commence) and having a blast on my honeymoon with the Mr. Eydawn here in lovely Victoria, BC.

Any locals want to come meet us for a drink? :)

What should we do as a 'must do' while we are here?

Oh yeah... and I almost ripped into someone in a restaurant tonight. They were blathering on about how "ambulance attendants" just open and close doors and the rest are automated, so the strike was silly etc.... took all my restraint not to shout!

--Wendy

Firstl,

I did try to talk you out of it, but I am bitter & twisted.

Most importantly, how the hell do you have time to invite the local Canadians for a drink when you are on your honeymoon. All I remember from mine is the bedroom had 4 walls, the bathroom had a spa & room service was dial 9.

Phil

For all who are concerned, there's plenty of naked. Relax. You gotta get out into the city to eat sometime... lol

Dwayne, yes, we'll get together when I get home lol. Kaisu's in AZ, remember?

Off to do more 'splorin...

--Wendy