I got married! Honeymooning in Victoria, BC...

Eydawn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your minds out the gutter. :P

Do we HAVE to? There's such wonderful company here in the gutters!

EMT City has found a way to gather all the freaks, nuts, flakes and general psycho's from all over the 'net, and damn it, I'm proud to be one!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats !

Go to TOFINO ... a MUST do ... Pacific Rim National Park ... a long walk on Long beach, rent a sea kayak (take the Mary Rose it tours out of Port Alberni) on a tour into the Broken group islands.

Honestly if I were out there I would zoom you out in my Zodiac to an isolated beach so you and your guy could make "turtle tracks" in the sand ! te he.

Sproat Lake very near Pt. Alberni has an AWESOME fresh water lake to go skinny dipping.

Or contact Six Gill Adventures in Port Alberni ... tell the Operator you know the Alberta Paramedic and he WILL show you a good time!

cheers

Edited by tniuqs

try going to Sooke. It's not too far west and you can go to the Sooke Potholes. Also the Sooke harbour house has a great restaurant. Victoria Inner harbour has tons of bars and places to eat. If you like wine you can drive up the Saanich peninsula to Sidney and hit some of the great vineyards up there.

I am still in shock that you firstly took a backward step & went to Canada :lol: , Second had time to see the sights & after all the counselling I gave you, still got married.

Have you not seen how bitter, twisted & resentful people like tniuqs really are???????

Having said that, if you follow tniuqs's advice &

Sproat Lake very near Pt. Alberni has an AWESOME fresh water lake to go skinny dipping

be careful, he had a new telescope that attaches to his camera.....

Edited by aussiephil

Have you not seen how bitter, twisted & resentful people like tniuqs really are???????

So true ... sniff, cough, splutter ;) backwards perhaps, but upside down . . . NOT.

Having said that, if you follow tniuqs's advice & be careful, he had a new telescope that attaches to his camera.....

Is the colloquialism SOD OFF understood in the other colonies ? :o

cheers

Edited by tniuqs

So true ... sniff, cough, splutter ;) backwards perhaps, but upside down . . . NOT.

Is the colloquialism SOD OFF understood in the other colonies ? :o

cheers

We love you mate :wub:

& it is if it means go @#&% yourself

We love you mate :wub:

This from a sheep "wrangler" begging for pictures from Sproat Lake ??

be very afeared .... :o

Seriously: I hope the 2 honeymooners are at least getting good weather, as if they have even looked outside in the last 2 days ....

cheers