Farrah Fawcett Has Died

Chief1C

We have lost Ed McMahon, and now Farah. I had love and affection for both of them.

As I type this, at 1815 hours eastern daylight savings time, I am hearing news reports that Michael Jackson has been rushed to a hospital in either cardiac arrest, apnea, or in a coma. No further information at this time.

(Due to the molestation charges, I don't have anywhere near as much respect for Michael as I have for Ed and Farah)

I got the USA Today this morning in my hotel room. There is a HUGE front page article on Jackson, the SELF-PROCLAIMED king of pop. Never liked him, never will, could care less. A tiny right side top corner states there is an article on Farah Fawcett and her last days located within the paper as well... on 10D! He has stolen Farah's light on her tragic day. In my opinion, Farah deserves much more credit than that Jackson character. I didn't go to school with any boy that didn't have a poster of Farah in his room somewhere (unless they turned out to be gay later on in life). Her legacy is enduring. May she rest in peace.

I didn't go to school with any boy that didn't have a poster of Farah in his room somewhere (unless they turned out to be gay later on in life).

I had the Raquel Welch (1 Million Years BC) poster, and I am not gay, just from an earlier time (I AM NOT FROM THAT FAR BACK!).

Who will be next?

Which major Hollywood Celebrity will be next to go?

Funny, I asked a friend the same question last night, and she was horrified...course I think I proposed a betting pool...

FM65: that's exactly what I was thinking....I remember the original Charlie's Angels, and she was always the one I wanted to be...sigh...I was so sad to hear that Farrah was gone...although we'll hope she is in a better place...as for MJ...can I have some of his $$? Farrah deserves better.

Brat ;)