What to do for lunch?

FireMedic65

Capicola. Hot Ham. I worked in a deli... I love my sandwiches, but that stuff left an orange grease on the slicer that was just a b*tch to clean off. Esp. if you had to slice cheese afterward. Most of the time, we didn't have it, more of a weekly special type deal. When we did, you could almost predict the order. Half pound Coppa, quarter pound provolone, quarter pound hard salami-sliced thin, and fresh pepperoni, sliced on #8.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next time, make yourself an Elvis sandwich --- Peanut butter/bananna/mayo on white bread, fried in a pan like grilled cheese ---hhhhmmmmm

I may have vomited in my mouth a little bit.

Yep.

I did.

next time, make yourself an Elvis sandwich --- Peanut butter/bananna/mayo on white bread, fried in a pan like grilled cheese ---hhhhmmmmm

Then, take four baby asa, crush them to a powder, mix them in a glass of water... Like Tang, and drink it for a probable life saving dessert!

Capicola. Hot Ham. I worked in a deli... I love my sandwiches, but that stuff left an orange grease on the slicer that was just a b*tch to clean off. Esp. if you had to slice cheese afterward. Most of the time, we didn't have it, more of a weekly special type deal. When we did, you could almost predict the order. Half pound Coppa, quarter pound provolone, quarter pound hard salami-sliced thin, and fresh pepperoni, sliced on #8.

you are supposed to use separate slicers for cheese and meat..