Just Plain Ruff

Dumbkopf didn't lock his profile. FAIL.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, it was probably in a book I read recently...

I like it though.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Whose???!!! It is important that I know right away so that I may confirm/agree with your assessment and offer any further advice. :):):)

OK IT WAS MINE ALRIGHT! (looks left and right changes pics from *everybody* to *only friends*) :mellow:

On a serious note, it's really not news. It's incredible the stupidity of people these days. Even facebook. The profile info I have on mine wouldn't allow even the most up to date facebooker to know what I've been to that day, what I did yesterday and so on. There is nothing there. As for pictures, I have 3 albums? I believe, all of them of my bloody horse. Non of me, friends, co-workers, non of people.

To add onto that, there recently was, just a few weeks ago a huge thing on the news about the actual dangers of using a website such as facebook. There are hackers everywhere folks! why post your phone number??

I will admit I fell to, into that facebook circle but dude(s) you gotta be careful with that f'ing program. Its not really THAT good, not to the point to risk putting your info up.

Cheers!

OK IT WAS MINE ALRIGHT! (looks left and right changes pics from *everybody* to *only friends*) :mellow:

Big props for fessing up and facing the music.