Get Well AUSSIEPHIL.....

itku2er

Hey Phil - I had an ACL recon in 2007 and two meniscus surgeries last year. PM me and we will exchange war stories. I also have some web sites for knees that may be useful. Take care.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Phil, just wanted to say hope your knee is feeling better soon. Not sure what all the girls are going to do until you can chase us around the chat room again.....

Take care my friend.

Denise :wink:

I had an ACL recon in 2007 and two meniscus surgeries last year. PM me and we will exchange war stories. I also have some web sites for knees that may be useful.

Wow Kai, I'd have never guessed you use your knees so much ! You to Phil :P :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Of course Terri can't be there to be Phill's personal nurse.......

CAUSE I AM MUWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA size 12 Foley anyone ;)

Get well soon ya sheep shagger

Has anyone noticed terri didn't say who she was sending to that sponge bath (wonder if phil will ever tell us) Any who perv hope you get well soon and you should remember your a paramedic not a contractor, let this be a lesson to ya don't do things your not trained for. I have a new sit com story line called My Favorite Perv staring Phil. I let you know how it does.

:sign2:

You didn't do this just to get attention and sympathy from us girls did you :shock:....!? LOL, :wink: just kidding, I know you have been in alot of pain lately and I hope this will finally help! Hope you start feeling better and enjoy the paid time off (lucky duck!).... don't get into too much trouble! :lol:

...Wow Kai, I'd have never guessed you use your knees so much !

No? Men's room, 3rd stall from the end, left wall...it's all explained there...please forgive the penmanship though, as....whoever...wrote it there found it challenging to write on a painted wall with a Sharpie. And the anatomical drawings may or may not be representative of any actual person...Just sayin'.....

Dwayne

No? Men's room, 3rd stall from the end, left wall...it's all explained there...please forgive the penmanship though, as....whoever...wrote it there found it challenging to write on a painted wall with a Sharpie. And the anatomical drawings may or may not be representative of any actual person...Just sayin'.....

Dwayne

So that is what you were trying to get me to see....no wonder you specifically said 3rd stall from the end, left wall.......I'll be sure to wear my glasses next time !

Still cannot believe I am the last 10% to find out these things...

You sure do got a purty mouth
:lol: