Get Well AUSSIEPHIL.....

itku2er

Phil

Since you cant have me as your personal nurse to take care of you and make you all better..(where did I put that sharp cutting thing? Who hid my enema bag? ok where is my 100 year old sponge for that sponge bath?) I am sending my friend to help you get better real quick..

Take care mate hope you feel better soon.

thoughts and prayers for you/

Terr

th0_get_well_soon_broken_leg.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are feeling better soon Phil.

And I sent sis a new sponge for your bath.. :twisted:

But until you are up and around again, can I borrow your crutches so I can hit a few people with them?

Take care,

Annie

Yeah, seems like a notice to get well would give some idea of what one should get better from...

Feel better buddy...

Dwayne

Well I forget not everyone comes into chat sorry... Phil had knee surgery and I just wanted to let him know we were all thinking about him.

Well I forget not everyone comes into chat sorry... Phil had knee surgery and I just wanted to let him know we were all thinking about him.

No worries Ter, for some reason that sounded funny in my head, though rereading it I'm not sure how. Thanks for the update.

Dwayne

No worries Ter, for some reason that sounded funny in my head, though rereading it I'm not sure how. Thanks for the update.

Dwayne

Well i thought your reply was funny I was gonna give a totally smartassed answer but chose to tell why lol....