Three Albums or CDs that defined your life................

crotchitymedic1986

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sargent peppers lonely hearts club band

against all odds sound track phil collins

lady sings the blues diana ross

Love the Oh brother where art thou cd. I play the mandolin and there is a lot of inspiration there. If you have never listened to it, you ought to also listen to the sound track for Cold Mountain. There are a lot of good songs on there cm.

forgot about peter framptom comes alive, saturday night fever soundtrack, grease soundtrack, sticky fingers, and the soundtrack to oh brother where art thou

Emerson,Lake & Palmer: Pictures at an exhibition or greatest hits

Frampton comes alive

Eric Clapton : greatest hits live

On reel to reel I have an amazing archive copy of the Who with the london symphony playing back up.: the rock operaTommy

I

made hundreds or RtoR's while stationed overseas in the early 70's

Rock around the Clock - Bill Haley and the Comets

That'll Be the Day - Buddy Holly and the Crickets

How Do you Like me Know - Toby Keith

Ah showing my age!!! :lol: By the way Feb. 3, 2009 is the 50th anniversary of the Winter Dance Party at the Surf Ballroom at Clear Lake Iowa, it was after that concert in 1959 that Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and J. P. Richards died in a plane crash on their way to Minnesota.

Crap well anyone that knows me will know that Pink Floyd is the band that speaks all about me, but which album to pick?????

Ok three albums that defined my life -

Dark Side of the Moon - The pinicles of life and death, wealth, insanity and fitting in with society as a whole, emcompassed my entry into Health Care.

War of the Worlds - Jeff Wayne - Galiant struggle, the chances of anything coming from mars are a million to one he said, and hey imagine responding to the track of "The eve of the war" playing hehehe.

Queens Greatest hits Volume One - From Bohemian Rhapsody to Flash through to we will rock you and of course, fat bottomed girls, every song can represent an element of either an emotion I have gone through, a liking of mine or even a disliking of mine. Good music from an ultimate great band.

Lol old school I know, but hey, those would be three I would love to have as part of defining my life and me :)

Scotty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.