EMTBASIC_911_911 was in a wreck friday

emtlady76877

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I called the newsroom that reported the incident. Yeh I am bored.

Anyways, the guy started laughing and said he had just hung up with a Lesly Crum, who was wanting her name printed in the paper.

Yes I said in main chat I would be calling, so they tried to beat me to the punch. Oh CLASSIC Drama!!! Give me more!

Why would Leslie call, she is unconscious and on a vent? And if her mother called in, why would she use Leslie's name??

I just don't get it.

Yes it has happened several times.

This particular person is known chat room drama queen. However I am now listening to her"mother" via webcam in chat calling the cops and reporting me for calling the newsroom and asking if a 2nd person was involved. LOL

See what you miss by not coming into chat?

wow, i thought you guys were being really harsh. Does this happen alot ? Why would you fake someone's death, are they trying to get you to send money to them, whats the scam ?

Never have figured out this type of game. Sad. Truly sad and to think I actually expressed concern. Makes me mad. As much of a jerk as I am I am one of the first to offer help and good thoughts, etc. Maybe I should just be a heartless jerk rather than risk believing lies like she told.

.this is crazy

The deleted post was this:

UPDATE: Ottawa, Ill Girl Injured in Accident

01/19/2009 One person injured following a crash on Interstate 80 Friday evening.

The driver, Leslie Crum 20, of Ottawa was flown to St. Francis Hospital in Peoria after the car she was driving was struck by a semi southbound on I-80 attempting to pass her car. The accident happened near mile marker 69 1/2, which is in LaSalle.

The driver of the semi, Edin Grabovac, 26, of Florida, was not injured.

Utica, Peru and LaSalle fire and ambulance crews responded. At press release today there were no further updates. The State Police are investigating the accident.

St Francis does not provide patient updates.

Preserved for posterity and the news rooms request.

How does such behavior the first time, not to mention repeatedly, not get one banned?

I've had accurate posts deleted for calling people buttheads (or the like), but completly false posts are ok?

Not judging Admins abilities, or question his/her right to do what they choose, but curious of the criteria.

Dwayne

:x :x :x :x :x

I miss all the FUN...........i am calling in work and becoming an official EMT CITY CHAT junkie :twisted: :twisted:

How does such behavior the first time, not to mention repeatedly, not get one banned?

I've had accurate posts deleted for calling people buttheads (or the like), but completly false posts are ok?

Not judging Admins abilities, or question his/her right to do what they choose, but curious of the criteria.

Dwayne

Well we don't want to have this topic deleted. But a bann of the person that lied to the OP would be justified.