I don't even know where to begin...

ERDoc

My question is, how do you guarantee the "advertised quality," if you get what I mean? Sure she is attractive, but you can pay a lot less for someone just as attractive that doesn't come with the promise of being a virgin (just ask Elliot Spitzer).

I read about this months ago ... I have no idea if it happened, or what ....

here's something related posted from nov

[web:2f765a99e8]http://www.businessethics.ca/blog/2008/11/ethics-controversial-products-virginity.html[/web:2f765a99e8]

heres another story similar ..

[web:2f765a99e8]http://www.silicon.com/research/specialreports/protectingid/0,3800002220,39119397,00.htm[/web:2f765a99e8]

I got five on it

JK

But really, why pay so much. Speaking honestly, I think the allure of the virgin is the whole introducing her to something new and having her see you as the source of pleasure, etc etc right? If it's a one time thing and you'll never see her again, what's the interest. She probably doesn't give to s**ts about you, it's likely to be awkward/painful whatever, and not to be repeated.

But I guess if you have the money to spare . . .

Who the hell wants a virgin ? I remember the virgins I had back when i was a teen, wasnt that good. Give me a marlboro smokin, beer drinkin, whore any day of the week. Thats what I dont get about being a muslim -- I get to heaven, then i have to teach 72 women (hope its female virgins) how to have sex ???????????

P.S. Dont think Ive ever had any that was worth 3.5 million, but then again after you add up all I have spent on houses, cars, jewelry, clothes, groceries, I have probably spent close to 1 million. Guess we all pay for it one way or another.

At 22, is there a reason that she's still a virgin? I'm sure to some this may border line on prostitution.

This entire subject just screams for a rather crude, but humorous and outrageous comments. :oops: :lol::D