EMT City Meet Up 2009

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where exactly is the meet up? Is everyone of drinking age?

I am still coordinating who is going for sure.

The the hotel and symposium discounts come.

Then the "Meet up".

As previous, there is always talk of organizing one of these things. I pulled one off successfully in 2008 and hope to repeat it again. What better way than to have it at a EMS conference and in a city that is cheap and easy to fly or drive into. Any who, I imagine we will have about 8 members show up after all is said and done.

I will be of age to drink!! And I never got a party for my 21st so I am looking forward! Depending on the night we all go out and drink I was going to book a room at the Mariott # 202 East Pratt Street

# Baltimore, Maryland 21202 USA

Well hang on. We can get the group discount for sure. I've got 4 people interested, money in hand, right now. Surely we can make a group of five, or ten, out of this community of thousands? The savings at the five person group level is a hundred bucks per person so it's not insignificant....

Hold on to your money for a few more days. Let me give the conference a call and find out the exact numbers. I'm sure we can set this up so we can all save a few bucks at least.

Fiznat...glad to see you stepping up mate.

As for me, I must apologize to everyone and remove myself from the planning and the trip all together.

My sister called me yesterday, informed me she is getting married on March 21st and she has asked me to "give her away". I am honored to do so for her and therefore, it seems I will be heading to Alabama instead of Baltimore.

Good luck with the meet up and enjoy the conference!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.