EMT City Meet Up 2009

I'm gonna head to this I do believe. Been once before and it was a good time. Anyhow, ERIC - you know who the cheapest to fly out of louisville is? Let me know if you find a cheap flight 'cause I am NOT doing that drive again ! Did it when I went to pick up that filly and refuse to do it again. If I go to baltimore again, I'm flying. I'm looking around, so if anybody's got suggestions, let me know ! Thankee !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I'm taking a mental health holiday instead. I'll be going climbing in Nevada with a very cute female partner. 8) Only one out of country holiday a year until I at least finish the Advanced Care Paramedic program I'm afraid. :roll:

Count me in.....as well as my man. We will be driving since it is only a few hours away and we will be staying with a friend. Sorry I cannot help out with any hotel arrangements, except to say, stay close to the city. One block outside the harbor is one block too many, if you know what I mean. :shock:

I'll still be there... let me know if there's anything I can do from here...I'm about 40 minutes from Baltimore... I don't have much time to go to the conferences because of how odd my class schedule is (what kind of school has a spanish class at 720 am?!?) but I can definitely make a dinner/drinks get together!

That, indeed, is odd. Most start at 7 AM, not 20 minutes into the hour.

Many schools start their classes at ten minutes til the hour or half hour so that break time and transit time does not take away from the full hour of instruction.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.