EMT City Meet Up 2009

Alright so I found the information on their website, imagine that.

Groups from 5 to 9 people will save $500 off the total bill on a 2 or 3 day ticket.

Groups of 10+ will save $1000 off of the total bill on a 2 or 3 day ticket.

They have it set up kinda silly. If your group is not a multiple of 5 or if you have more than 10 people then you don't save as much money as you could have. If we are going to do this here, we should make sure we divide the group up right so that we maximize the savings per individual. $100 off per person is a significant savings-- about 20-30% off depending on which package you want.

Moderators, would you be against me starting a new thread to organize a group buy on these tickets? This thread is getting kinda long and cluttered.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out.. the school I work for will send me, but the school I ATTEND is not so understanding. I'm just going to stop trying!

Jo

Well it kinda depends. I've got five people together now, and like I said in my last post in order to maximize the discount ($100 per person) we need to have seperate groups of five (or ten). Are there five people on this forum (not including me) looking to go?

Since AK has had to bail Where is everyone going to stay? I want to book reservations at the same place so that we can all be close. If that is ok with everyone else. Fiz YOU are in charge of that one! :twisted: :D

I belive i can make it as of right now.

I do belive we need about 2 new post one for rooms and one for group rates on the meeting.

On the rooms i say if we can get a place about 25mins from there cheeper rates I would think.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.