EMT City Meet Up 2009

Looks like this is going to be the second EMT City Event I'll be kicking myself for missing this year. With any luck I will be starting my first EMS job around then, or with less luck, unemployed and facing crippling debt. Either way, I'm afraid I will be unable to attend in any way other than projecting my seething bitterness onto all of you. :) Hope you guys all have fun!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count me for any discount numbers unless you need more people... my department pays for a bunch of us to go. Let me know if you need any help with the hotel situation ak I live about 30 minutes from the great charm city and can help find locations etc.

See you all there!

Changes have occurred that may make me unable to attend.

I have a free flight up there, I have Terri's hotel room to share but it's the cost of the conference and the associated stuff there that I'll have a hell of a time paying for.

Just so everyone knows, you do not have to take a taxi to downtown baltimore from BWI airport. The train is like 2.50 or more now but it's dirt cheap and you can go to camden yards station get off, walk 1block to 12 blocks and be at your hotel.

The inner harbor is a great place to stay and you should be able to get everything you need right there.

I know of a great steak restaurant close to the conference that I spent many a night at when I was consulting for the Shock Trauma Center.

Aww Riff Raff you will miss out sharing a room with two country girls :wink: :wink: .

I am sorry that you can't come but If you can swing it the room is still yours.

I think I can come still but I'm not gonna be able to get into the conference. I do have a very good friend in DC that I'll visit but I might just be there for two days and one night.

Anybody want to pull their resources and help an old man like me get into the conference. hahahahahah

The one time that I decide not to let my annual US trip coincide with JEMS, you get together. I hate you all................................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WM

(PS - don't forget to go to the Wharf Rat opposite the conference center and drink a pint of real "ale"...)

http://www.thewharfrat.com/

The one time that I decide not to let my annual US trip coincide with JEMS, you get together. I hate you all................................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WM

(PS - don't forget to go to the Wharf Rat opposite the conference center and drink a pint of real "ale"...)

http://www.thewharfrat.com/

Best 16 bucks I ever spent was on the Patriot Burger at the Wharf Rat. You also cannot beat the beer and ale there. When it was a stones throw from the marriott Inner Harbor hotel it was a favorite of mine to go there and get a bite.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.