EMT City Meet Up 2009

In 2008, we held the First Annual EMT City Meet Up in Orlando, Florida. It was a lot of fun, but I know we can do much better in 2009!!

We did the Southeast, now it is time to do the Northeast!!

You have plenty of notice to make this happen. The great news is this year's meet up is going to be held at the same time as the EMS Conference in Baltimore, Maryland!!

March 24-28 2009

You will be able to network with plenty of other EMS'ers and get all the CME's you need.

I will be putting together a special event for EMT City People during this week.

Remember, all of this is tax deductible due to it being required education in order to maintain your certs for your job!! :):)

http://emstodayconference.com/App/homepage...;appname=100426

I will be releasing more information as it all comes together, most of what I am arranging will be announced AFTER the holidays and most likely around the end of January. Regardless, you know the dates, you know the location and you know the events. Now get off your butts, request time off and arrange your travel!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all... I'd love to meet AK in person, lol.

*shrugs*

Wendy

CO EMT-B

For the aforementioned reason!

On this note.... anyone from the midwest going that would want to road trip? I can't promise I can go however, thats still in our two week period. From Jan 1 to April 30, you won't know if you recieved requested time off until two weeks before.

So therefore mark this as POSSIBILITY

Editied to make it easier for the old man to track :D

Not to sound rude, but to make tracking easier for me.....

Can we save all the excuses? Maybe only post if this is a possibility and do not post if it is already a no?

I went thru this last year with the thread and it is a pain to sort through a hundred replies to find the 20 or so that are coming.

This thread has been heavily edited to reflect only people which may come to the conference

It was a marketing technique to bring the true Nor'easters down to the mid Atlantic and hang out with us "other types".

Ha! Such an evil genius! It works for me, cuz anything north of Tennessee is the Northeast, as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I call it all New England.

Anyhow, I'll be there. Any hott chicks wanna volunteer to push my wheelchair?

Ha! Such an evil genius! It works for me, cuz anything north of Tennessee is the Northeast, as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I call it all New England.

Anyhow, I'll be there. Any hott chicks wanna volunteer to push my wheelchair?

After the Dayton trip, I can vouch for DD's need of assistance. Anyway, I'm at work tomorrow and I will see if I can book the time off. I've always wanted to attend one of these. And since it's only an 6 1/2 hr drive from here, I'm in.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.