Post your best Whacker picture.

WolfmanHarris

That is JakeEMTP's vehicle above with the radios ! He makes the wife ride in back. :twisted:

Here is his house. Seen 'em both with my own eyes.

:lol:

ROTFLMAO - I love the star of life wagon wheel.... **** wheezes, tears ***** stop it..... I'm dyin' here - maybe send a couple of those wagon wheels my way...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So a quick google search to make fun of that flashlight created a monster. I'm finding that looking at whacker pics is both horribly disturbing and hilarious at the same time. So rather than totally jack the thread I decided to start another one.

So let's see the worst of the worst!

[web:ac9ad8616d] pork3[/web:ac9ad8616d]

Looks like an amateur radio operator. It's probably a joke, for that.. You'd need a trailer behind that car, for all the batteries to run that crap.

Ask Mateo when the next meeting is.

The next meeting is whenever you get finished with you latest star of life, ya know, the 6 foot one you plan to put over your bed. Everyone wants to see it at the meeting. :twisted:

The next meeting is whenever you get finished with you latest star of life, ya know, the 6 foot one you plan to put over your bed. Everyone wants to see it at the meeting. :twisted:

See ya there! It's almost finished. Oh, and I'm finished the full vehicle body graphic version (think NASCAR) you wanted. :jerk:

When I lived in northern MI there were a few guys on the Fire Dept. that had $2000 on $200 POV's. It was rather embarrassing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.