Post your best Whacker picture.

WolfmanHarris

So a quick google search to make fun of that flashlight created a monster. I'm finding that looking at whacker pics is both horribly disturbing and hilarious at the same time. So rather than totally jack the thread I decided to start another one.

So let's see the worst of the worst!

[web:ccaf4d5586] pork3[/web:ccaf4d5586]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many pics of POVs belonging to site members you are about to get...

So a quick google search to make fun of that flashlight created a monster. I'm finding that looking at whacker pics is both horribly disturbing and hilarious at the same time. So rather than totally jack the thread I decided to start another one.

[web:e4ec8b33a7] pork3[/web:e4ec8b33a7]

http://www.projectresponder.com/

[web:7f5e503f52] pork3[/web:7f5e503f52]

Project Responder is a custom fire truck which took me six years to build. With the the help of over 160 sponsors, my custom fire truck is a "huge" success. My goal is eventually to use my custom fire truck in the fire service, somewhere.

Wow. Just wow.

When is a fire truck not a fire truck? When it's got nothing to do with a fire service. (Not a great punch line)

Matt! I didn't want you to post that.

Don't you like all the Stars of life?

You just need to come out of the closet and admit you're the Uber Wacker instead of passing that photo off as someone else's residence.

" Hello, my name is Mateo and I'm a wacker"

"Hi Mateo".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.