Pee Question # 1

crotchitymedic1986

Do you pee in the shower  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

When I was in the Navy, to take a shower you had shower shoes. They were a real pain, literally. They really hurt your feet. But it was better than athlete's foot or whatever.

And if a guy got caught peeing in the shower, they got thrown out.

Hey that sounds like a good use for those Dawgs, Crocks, whatever you call them.

If I ever showered in public I would definatly wear something on my feet.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a gentleman do standing up, that a lady does sitting down, that (an adult) dog does on three legs?

[spoil:320c41e62a]Shake hands, of course. What were you thinking?[/spoil:320c41e62a]

LMAO oh my that wasnt what i was thinking Michael :roll: :roll:

While I swear on my grandmothers grave that Ive never tried it... I hear you can make your pee glow in the dark if you drink thoes calyium light sticks. Its gatta be a big one or a few of them though supposedly, so it dosnt get all filtered out. Dont know if its true... but Im sure theres one brave sole here willing to try and report back?

I hear you can make your pee glow in the dark if you drink thoes calyium light sticks. Its gatta be a big one or a few of them though supposedly, so it dosnt get all filtered out.

Umm, wouldn't the point be to filter it out into the urine?

While I swear on my grandmothers grave that Ive never tried it... I hear you can make your pee glow in the dark if you drink thoes calyium light sticks. Its gatta be a big one or a few of them though supposedly, so it dosnt get all filtered out. Dont know if its true... but Im sure theres one brave sole here willing to try and report back?

I know taking the antibiotic Pyridium will make your urine a bright florescent orange/ yellow that looks like it could glow in the dark.

And what's that one med. that causes your urine to turn blue?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.