What's the big deal with the Chat Room?

Oscar

I've seen numerous references to new members getting their 3rd post so they can get into the chat room. What's the big deal with the chat room?

I clicked into it once for a minute just to see what it looked like, but don't really understand the fascination with it. Can someone enlighten me?

Well its all about the freinds we make and have made there. There have been lots of friendships the never would have happened had it not been for the chatroom. We discuss everything in there from our lives to the jobs. Maybe a one time visit isnt enough to show what the chat really has to offer. But like every other chat room we do have our trolls and people that think this is a dating site but the ones that are here to learn and share thier expirences in EMS are the ones that stay and enjoy what the chat has to offer.

People really have to work at it to get 3 posts? WOW :roll:

I go into chat room sometimes, it can be stupid at times but usually is fun to chat with others that are in the same line of work other than my coworkers.

the 3 post rule was to make sure that the people that were becomming members of the city were joining to get the full benifit, and contribute something to the website. Not just to create an account to get into the chat room. there are many accounts that have been created just to get to the rooms and they are the ones that usually create the drama.

Maybe admin should answer this one as it was his idea

Today it was more like someone was writing a script for a movie on Lifetime. People normally get paid good money to sit and listen to that crap. Does that make us volunteer, amateur, psychiatrists?