What's the big deal with the Chat Room?

Oscar

Okay I just tried. I got the following responses.

"WTF?! lol"

"Ahh... go to the hospital!"

"Oil it"

"Play the saxophone." (that one may not have been directed to me)

That may not have been worth the five minutes it took to register for a chat site.

I've seen numerous references to new members getting their 3rd post so they can get into the chat room. What's the big deal with the chat room?

I clicked into it once for a minute just to see what it looked like, but don't really understand the fascination with it. Can someone enlighten me?

You did not immediately understand the fascination with a room full of people you don't know? Wow, I'm shocked. :lol:

Perhaps if you got to know them you would get it? That's just my thoughts. I probably would not understand the fascination with your family if I attended one of their functions either, unless you've got a smokin' hott sister or something. I dunno... some people are into making new friends. Some are not. To each his own, I guess.

There are times that I go in there that I want to leave moments later. There's either NOTHING going on, or there is something retarded going on. But there are plenty of times that I go in there and find friendly and intelligent conversation that I hate to even leave. Just like real life. It's definitely not for everyone. But neither is there anything wrong or weird about it.

I have met alot of great people including the one I am with right now from the chat room, I go on the chat for entertainment and to make friends.

Simple solution for it, you think chat is stupid or a waste then don't go in, it IS an option...Id rather chat then post.