The Quote For Today

aussiephil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of quotes from a very good tv series that got cancelled

Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?"

Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

next quote

jayne cobb "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here"

and the last quote for now and the best one for this site i think.....

River: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds, given adequate vacuuming systems.

Mal: (To Simon) See, morbid and creepifying, I can deal with, as long as she does it quietly.</a>

just to make it interesting can you guess what show it is from..........

I have a couple of quotes from a very good tv series that got cancelled

Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?"

Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

next quote

jayne cobb "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here"

and the last quote for now and the best one for this site i think.....

River: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds, given adequate vacuuming systems.

Mal: (To Simon) See, morbid and creepifying, I can deal with, as long as she does it quietly.</a>

just to make it interesting can you guess what show it is from..........

I loved that show, "Fire Fly"

I found this one in a gas station in Georgia: "When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets!"

More truth than fiction.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.