Doctor Referral

letmesleep

Since we are all mature on here, one of the members on here told me that when he masterbated that he was bleeding after that, so I asked why that is, since he's a medic the answer should be obvious.

He said that he just kept going till there as nothing left, so is that a good thing? :oops:

Reminds me of a story one of my co-workers said that happened to him. I still don't know if it's true or not. But he went in for a physical and only had on one of those paper gowns. The nurse taking his info was gorgeous and wearing a short nurses uniform skirts. He did his best to keep from getting aroused. The nurse noticed and said that they couldn't have any of that. So she gloved up and gave him a "massage with a happy ending". With him anything is possible.

Reminds me of a story one of my co-workers said that happened to him. I still don't know if it's true or not. But he went in for a physical and only had on one of those paper gowns. The nurse taking his info was gorgeous and wearing a short nurses uniform skirts. He did his best to keep from getting aroused. The nurse noticed and said that they couldn't have any of that. So she gloved up and gave him a "massage with a happy ending". With him anything is possible.

:bs:

:bs:

Probably. It sound too much like a Penthouse Forum article.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.