CheekyEMT is in Hospital

millwright63

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are all in my thoughts, I pray for a full recovery> as Im sure all of us here at the city does. keep us posted. and def. get the little one checked out if you think he is getting worst. and like many have said dont forget to take care of yourself as well in this difficult time, you have to be well in order to take care of the children and cheeky

Keep us posted and you all are in my thoughts

amanda

That's a good wake up call never to let anything such as that go, my pneumonia was bad in feb, my sats were in the 70's. But who knew it was that, it was just a dumb cough, couldn't sleep lying down.

As for your baby, yes he or she should be rechecked.

In my heart there lies a thought that no matter what it maybe, that by the grace of God, he will bless you and set you free. And if for a moment that you stop and think what could of been, it was his love that was seen.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

If the baby is showing any signs of congestion or breathing problems, then have him checked carefully. Little ones will compensate much longer than adults will, but they can crash very quickly, it is important to stay ahead of the curve with them.

Again, Tell Cheeky that I wish you all a speedy recovery.

God Bless!

[-o<

What a great group of people you all are. Laura would appreciate all your messages as I do.

After a very long day at the hospital I"m bout ready to crash. Baby has been admitted as well but is much better off then Laura. A few complications with Laura today, problems with hyperinflation and/or PEEP, both were mentioned in the conversation with the doc, but again, I"m a millwright not a medic....lol When you're in a crisis situation you tend to absorb what you need to and the rest just goes in one ear and out the other....none of those terms mean squat to me, as long I know she's breathing and doing ok that's all i need to know.

Babe is on IV and nebs , anitbiotics....someone pinch me so I wake up.... :lol: I do believe that god never gives us more then we can handle, but damn

What a great group of people you all are. Laura would appreciate all your messages as I do.

After a very long day at the hospital I"m bout ready to crash. Baby has been admitted as well but is much better off then Laura. A few complications with Laura today, problems with hyperinflation and/or PEEP, both were mentioned in the conversation with the doc, but again, I"m a millwright not a medic....lol When you're in a crisis situation you tend to absorb what you need to and the rest just goes in one ear and out the other....none of those terms mean squat to me, as long I know she's breathing and doing ok that's all i need to know.

Babe is on IV and nebs , anitbiotics....someone pinch me so I wake up.... :lol: I do believe that god never gives us more then we can handle, but damn

:cry: I 'll shed a tear with you.

Thank you for the update. My thoughts continue with you and your family.

youareinmyprayers.jpg