Dustdevil

Just Plain Ruff

Chuck's bones don't break.. But if they did, he'd have a device cast to his arm, to allow him to at least type with his index fingers.

Then again, knowing how it's all Hollywood, Chuck Norris would just hire someone to type for him, because he isn't that smart. :twisted:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all want to know what happened to Dust? Here is what I think happened. I recall this quote from a certain *Cough* EmtCity member *Cough*

Dust........The only thing I think that really surprised me was his size! He’s not nearly as big physically as he is mentally. Which has convinced me that the next time he and I lock horns on some subject I’m going to take the easy way out and fly to Texas and kick his ass instead of trying to disprove his logic.

Just sayin' :D

Tell dust I hope he gets to feelin better. He needs to stop breaking himself dang it !

Someone needed to tell Dust that he needs to be careful of the toes he steps on today....they might be attached to the dude(s) who will kick his ass tomorrow!!

Seriously Dust...quit bein such a klutz and get back to the land of the 'functional'!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't think that an itty-bitty broken arm would stop Dust. Figured he'd be typing with his toes.

Get well, man. Welcome to my world. :D