Echo's Final Post

Echoburger

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care and good luck in your new mission.

Now you can say, "I'm on a mission from God". :wink:

Echo, though I respect most that have posted in this thread, I'm going to suggest that you are the only one here that is adhering to one of the concepts that we preach day in and day out, and I have a ton of respect for that...

That concept of course would be that you can't serve two masters. For some reason you can't be fire and EMS but you can be a missionary and EMS, even though the education needed to preach makes the education to be a fireman seem irrelevant?

Go preach man...Do it hard, and good, and make sure that you focus on it the same way you would medicine...It's simply EMS for the soul....

Good luck to you...come back and visit...

Dwayne

Echo, though I respect most that have posted in this thread, I'm going to suggest that you are the only one here that is adhering to one of the concepts that we preach day in and day out, and I have a ton of respect for that...

That concept of course would be that you can't serve two masters. For some reason you can't be fire and EMS but you can be a missionary and EMS, even though the education needed to preach makes the education to be a fireman seem irrelevant?

Go preach man...Do it hard, and good, and make sure that you focus on it the same way you would medicine...It's simply EMS for the soul....

Good luck to you...come back and visit...

Dwayne

Amen, brother.

Well come to think of it, I'm gonna come here and visit as much as I can, and I take back that "Echo's final post"...I'll probably hang around here and there, but I just dont think I will end up being a firefighter/medic. Who knows...maybe I'll get a medic and then go to a missionarie so at least I can help some sick people, but I think only time will tell...I'm still gonna hang around in chat. I think that "Echo's Final Post" wasn't exactly the best title...it probably should have been "Echo's Changed His Mind" :D

On serving two masters...EMS saves lives, and the Clergy saves souls. Perhaps by doing one, you can do the other.

Besides, a house of worship is not supposed to be a museum to the faithful. It is a hospital for troubled souls.

Either way, Echoburger, good luck!

I do not see why they can not both be accomplished...

You can play with Hot Wheels and Matchbox at the same time...so.......

you can't serve two masters.

... a museum to the faithful.

motivator6282b5934eb44adfd747288a2b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...