New LP in EMT City!

Well that's not what I thought the topic was going to be. :?

Congratulations, but I was hoping to discuss music on vinyl. :wink:

Congratulations on all your hard work!!!

For those of you that do not know or did not notice....A Licensed Paramedic (LP) in the state of TX means she has a degree along with that medic title.

Congrats again!

This degreed medic thing is becoming contagious...

clap.gif

Sweet! With the baby and all, I'm proud of you for seeing it through successfully! Not that I ever doubted you. Congratulations!

NewLPPatch.jpg

Congratulations on a job well done!! That's quite an accomplishment. Teh awesome.

We don't have a special patch for Degreed Paramedics here, just the fugly State patch. It would be nice if the State recognised it, but I digress. I just find solace in the fact I are one :lol:.

Hey that's great news, wishing you all the wonderful days ahead paragod.

Did you know the term Para-God was always considered what old medics called it, bow down and kiss my feet term, I guess :roll:

But the term to me stands for: That God was your healer of source and that the medic you've become was the hands in which God guided you. :angel11:

Congratulations on all your hard work!!!

For those of you that do not know or did not notice....A Licensed Paramedic (LP) in the state of TX means she has a degree along with that medic title.

Congrats again!

This degreed medic thing is becoming contagious...

Thanks for all the encouragement. Sorry for any confusion. I wasn't thinking when I posted. I guess my two BS degrees are worth something now...the state of Texas gives me a prettier patch to wear. They just use it as an excuse to charge an extra $30 for registration. That's funny...let's charge the more educated people more money. C'mon isn't it enough that I'm still paying back thousands in student loans? :roll:

Congrats on becoming a Licensed Paramedic.

OK, I came into this one thinking "Licensed Practitioner". Thanks for the 411.

If it makes you feel better the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was "lumbar puncture."