Worst joke ever?

DwayneEMTP

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In ancient times, a court jester always told puns, to the point the king got sick of it. The king had him jailed, and was going to hang him from the neck until he was dead, dead, dead! (traditional wording)

When the jester was lead out to the gallows, he pleaded eloquently, without any puns, to release him, he would never tell a pun again. He pleaded his case so well, the king had a change of heart, and ordered him released.

The jester then said, "No Noose (news) is good news."

So, they hung him anyway!

• 1 month later...

2 construction workers are in the Emergency room at the same time, the doctor comes in to see patient one, the worker says how are my legs, the doctor replies I have some good news and some bad news, the worker said give me the bad news first; Doc says Well we had to amputate both your legs; The man was going crazy and said well what's the good news? The other construction workers is wanting to buy your boots!

That is one sad joke! :wink:

A Scotsman and a Jew are walking down the street. The Scotsaman drops a coin, and the Jew doesn't pick it up.

Get it?

You see, it's funny because [spoil:d54311f6dd]neither of those events would ever happen.[/spoil:d54311f6dd]

Thats a weird joke. its hard to get. and i still dont get it. ohh well.

Thats a weird joke. its hard to get. and i still dont get it. ohh well.

A Scot supposedly is frugal, to the point he'd never lose any money (think the Disney cartoon character Scrooge McDuck, actually has the physical first dime he ever earned), and the Jews only wants to make money, due to, in centuries past, Jews had legislation passed against them, that they became the only people allowed to charge interest on money loans. Charging interest was so "anti-christian", you see.

Both are very negative stereotypes.

two snakes are sitting around. ONe asked "Are we poisonous?" The other one asked "Why do you want to know?"

the first one said "because I just bit my tongue"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.