Worst joke ever?

DwayneEMTP

I heard one of the worst jokes ever the other day but still found it funny. What is it that's so funny about watching some completely bomb at a joke?

Anyway, I thought this might be kind of fun...so bring on your worst!

A preacher puts an ad in the paper for a bell ringer.

The first man that shows up has no arms.

The preacher says, "You realize this is a job for a bell ringer, right?"

The man says, "Man, you’re a preacher, and you're going to discriminate against me like everyone else, without giving me a chance?"

So, the preacher has no choice. He takes the man up to the bell tower to give him a try.

The man looks at the giant bell, backs up against the wall and, running as fast as he can, smacks the bell with his head, ringing it loudly.

Unfortunately, he glances off of the bell, can't slow down, and flies over the railing, out of the tower, and dies on the sidewalk below.

Later, as the police are trying to identify the man, they ask the preacher for the man's name.

He replies, "You know, I didn't get his name, but his face sure rings a bell..." :wink:

See? Hey, you don't get to complain about my dorky joke until you do better!

Dwayne

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GROAN, someone got into the old camp skits again...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

A guy I used to know met up with a shark while both were swimming.

The guy is now missing, as something he disagreed with, ate him.

I was on a "party fishing" boat, and, while 40 miles out, another passenger fell overboard. Immediately, a large school of sharks started circling him, but none attacked.

Turns out the man overboard was a lawyer, and the sharks gave him a professional courtesy.

On an internet poll, this was voted the funniest joke in the world:

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

See...that's just the type of terrible joke I'm talking about!

Well, the others were pretty horrid...but this takes the cake so far I think...

Dwayne

• 2 weeks later...

A grasshopper walks into a bar. He sit's down at the bar and the bartender walks over.

Bartender: Hey, did you know we have a drink named after you?

Grasshopper: You have a drink named Steve?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

How do you get a nice, little, old lady to say the f word?

Have another nice, little, old lady yell "Bingo!"

Joke was actually told to me by a nice, little, old lady.

nice, little, old lady

Mildred and Ethel are out for a drive. Mildred is at the wheel, Ethel in the passenger seat. Mildred cruises through a red light without flinching. Ethel notices, squirms, clears her throat, but says nothing. Second red light, Mildred soars through again, nearly running over a pedestrian. Ethel glances sharply at her, clears her throat more loudly this time, but again suppresses any comment. Undaunted, Mildred soars through a third red light, without causing an accident only because the other car approaching the intersection swerves just in time to avoid a collision. Ethel can no longer contain herself, and forcing herself to speak sweetly, says to Mildred, "Uh, Dear, uh... do you realize you've just run three red lights in a row?" Mildred, startled, gasps and exclaims, "Oh! Am I driving?"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.