Worst joke ever?

DwayneEMTP

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo

When two friends were conversing about someone they knew, their little girl, overhearing them, interrupted to demand, "Who are you talking about?" and, not being immediately acknowledged, began repeating herself insistently: "Who? Who are you talking about? Who, Mommy, Who?!"

At which point her mother turned and began singing back to the girl, in a very high voice, "Who? Who?" and, continuing in the very high voice, "Do your feet fit on a branch? Who? Who?"

She told me later that her own father would do that in the same circumstance when she was little.

Pretty rude. But pretty funny.

Hey, chaser! 8)

Granny went to the doctor.

"Doctor, my left knee hurts all the time"

"The doctor said, "It's just old age"

Granny tells the doctor, "My right knee is just as old, and it doesn't hurt a bit!"

After the first attepmt at hiring a bell ringer, the preacher puts another ad in the paper. In comes an identical man as before. When asked, the man states, "that was my twin brother and I have come to see if I can take his place." The Preacher a little nervous agrees.

The man again takes off and hits the bell just like his brother. Amazed at him being willing to do this the preacher says if you can ring it 11 more times, the job is yours. On the tenth try, the guy is a little disoriented, misses the bell, and plunges to his death.

Again a crowd gathers around and starts asking who this guy was. When the preacher is asked, he simply states, "I don't know, but he is a dead ringer for his brother"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.