When home alone, do you close the bathroom door when....

co_student_87

When home alone, do you close the bathroom door when going to the bathroom?  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Good God people....It's a silly question in the "funny stuff" forums..Exactly where it belongs!

Lighten up, don't read it, don't answer it, but take a friggin chill pill already.....Plus I think it's hilarious that each of you that complained about this post did so with horrid spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. You found this post below YOUR standards! :P

Give me a break.

And yeah, I always close the bathroom door. Friends and family come and go as they please at our house...and I like my privacy!

Dwayne

When I was a teenager, I got to visit a retired, crusty old salt-of-the-earth philosopher who lived in a hand-crafted adobe he'd built in New Mexico. I was trying to be the Sophisticated Gentleman from the Big City, so I very politely asked, "Would you mind if I used your bathroom?" to which he replied, deadpan, "Mike, I'd prefer if ya did."

Now that everyone has tried to be moderator, this is in the funny stuff, so go with the flow. If you don't like it, or don't have anything to add, there is a lot more out there.

wellllllllllllll you did always teach us to utilize the report button :lol: so we did! and now we are getting scolded for it and accused of trying to be moderators...you confuse me :D

*sits in the corner and plays with matches* :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.