Well, what do you call them?

ERDoc

Back in the great state of Long Island, where the volleys run the politicians and care is far from adequate we used to have these creatures called badge bunnies. They were people (females usually, about 99.9% of the time) who would attempt to, shall we say, fornicate with those who wear uniforms and badges. I was wondering if other parts of the country/world were inhabited by such creatures and if so, what do you call them?

Here's just an example: http://www.girlsofems.com/

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about CO...But after looking at that page I can tell you...

Michelle wants me...

I can see it in her eyes....yes...of course I know it's a picture....but....still....she does....(so there)

Dwayne

After reading my post with their link, Danielle and Stephanie have already PM'd me, so I got dibs. :twisted:

Dwayne, it looks like you and I are the only ones around on a Sat night, Sun morning. I'm at work, what's your excuse?

Still trying to learn the protocols for CO. Springs. Plus I've been riding the 4p-4a shift for clinicals and have found it's easier to stay on that schedule when I don't have to work at my day job...

Hell Doc. This has been kind of fun! It's like running around inside the school when it's closed and no one is there! (Not that I've done that....that would be bad)

Dwayne

Still trying to learn the protocols for CO. Springs. Plus I've been riding the 4p-4a shift for clinicals and have found it's easier to stay on that schedule when I don't have to work at my day job...

Hell Doc. This has been kind of fun! It's like running around inside the school when it's closed and no one is there! (Not that I've done that....that would be bad)

Dwayne

LOL, I hear ya. Wanna go break some windows in the gym?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.